Wednesday 1 May 2013

The Extra Blog More Information Is Useful !!!




                                         The Extra Blog More Information Is Useful !!!


In this blog  I will add a extra topic which was left out which we be useful of teaching digital cultures to future students.



Basically the topic that I believe is very interesting  and always overlooked in this year teaching is on how E- Learning is important to us as students at all levels such as secondary school , college and university. I  will explain to how important e-learning is to how we learn things now where days as we move to learning using computer systems and electric  media .

An professional definition  of this is basically refers to use of electronic media and information and communication technologies in education.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-learning



I think its quite incredible how we as have adopted the way to learn from e-learning and how affected is when you compared to trying to learn the old fashion way. Personally for me  what I  have seen as a benefit of e- learning coming from internet base generation is with e-learning gives you online access to course materials anywhere so as a student it means i can study at any time and location that suits me and able to located uni or college work etc or even misplaced work I think this advantage is great as it makes you take control of you own learning and  happy now that e - learning system is frequent use to help students in college and secondary as my little informed about his secondary e - learning system called Brampton library which recommend by his teaches to use his work. Another reward I see that we get from e - learning is the increased motivation and instantaneous feedback for example  I get so much feedback on Breo by teachers like them email me  on the e- learning system which motivates me to go the extra mile.

As I have stated above of benefits e - learning brings to are education  furthermore when researching this topic I began to think of the skills you gain in general that can help later in future as I am not really a personally who plays around with my gadgets its just my phone and laptop so learning how to use online tools whats new to me as this year I came across many online learning systems and tools. So the skill you gain  is more technology knowledge .


I recommend you watch this





No comments:

Post a Comment