Wednesday 23 January 2013

The Beginning of Digital Culture Blogging!!!!!!!!


                                                      The Beginning of Digital Culture  Blogging!!!!!!!!



From now I am going to start blogging about various hopefully interesting things about Digital Culture after doing research in class I came across many articles on the internet which told me in bullet points what makes a good blog. Which was be an original with your writing style which means don't be afraid to express yourself for example opinions and constant questioning information and also asking question plays a big role in an successful blog ,also continuity is very important this means updating your blog on a daily basics rather than doing one blog and forget about it because its a fact that the most blogs that attract most readers are the ones which get updated allot.  So my aim when doing theses Digital Culture blogs is to apply this in my blog posting.  
Furthermore during my seminar class I  researched and I told how important blogs and the purpose of it.The purpose of an blog is to share your knowledge with world and see blogging as your microphone to the world. 
In addition I  myself was surprise on how an internet diary such as an blog can so important such I came saw 
  this http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2008/mar/09/blogs which is basically an list of well know powerful  blogs which has had affect in society.

An big example on how important and how powerful in terms how much interest it receives is the blog of Beppe Grillo an Italian comedian , blogger and politician his blog it said to have secured its position in the top 10 most visited blogs in the world however his blog does contain content which is about insulting high profile celebrities on his blog.




Overall I  feel quite optimistic as I have couple ideas  and a n good guideline on what makes a good blog now I got to put it on my posting  I hope my blog is very interesting to read how portray my ideas very accurately.





No comments:

Post a Comment