Wednesday 30 January 2013

World Wide Web Transform To Semantic Web !!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         World Wide Web Transform To Semantic Web !!!!!!!!!!!!





In this blog I am going to define what the semantic is and the advantages of it and what it means to the World Wide Web. Semantic web concept  is basically came from the idea of Tim Berners- Lee an inventor that believes that the web as whole can get smarter to improve users searching.

When researching and thinking about this topic they question that I started to ask myself was do we as a society want and welcome the semantic web ?and also other question was how  and it works and what is the advantages of the semantic web.  I believe the reason why we need the world wide web to become the semantic web is that semantic works by adding data referred to metadata, application can drive more meaningful data from the web.Furthermore when  I was introduce to this topic by teacher in class I really find it very difficult to understand until I search online and find a video on YouTube which explains the concept of semantic web really well.

according to to the website ehow.com it says that ''the advantages of semantic web depend on the fact that data isn't just stored, it's understand'', this an great example of the purpose of semantic web.
http://www.ehow.com/info_12014339_advantages-semantic.html 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGg8A2zfWKg




They are many types of advantages which has led people to believe that semantic web is the future did you know one particular which is big advantage to me personally is semantic web lies in tagging as new blogger myself  I usually  tag many posts with a few key important words about the topic I am talking about . This in turn helps others to find and similar posts.




No comments:

Post a Comment